Due to high demand, there are going to be a few changes to the PEAK’s schedule! That’s right, we’re adding another class on Wednesdays, and starting your Fridays and Saturdays off a little earlier!
- Starting Wednesday, November 11, PEAK will be moving the 7:30 AM Training Session to 4:30 PM and it will be instructed by Tyler Gruzs. Tyler will also continue to teach the 7:30 PM Training Session on Wednesdays.
- Starting Friday, November 13, PEAK will be shifting the start time of our morning Training Sessions a half hour earlier. The start times will be 6:00 AM and 7:00 AM.
- Beginning Saturday, November 14, PEAK Training Sessions will be shifted to 9 AM and 11 AM. Come get your workout and start your Saturday off with a good sweat!
You might remember Tyler, from our ‘Tyler Takeover Weekend’ and Wednesday's at 7:30 PM, and if so, you know you are in for a good workout. Tyler graduated from Salisbury University with a B.S. in Exercise Science in 2013 and is also a Certified Personal Trainer by the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM).
Visit our website at PEAKBaltimore.com to sign up!
- Don’t forget to take advantage of our last FREE Boot Camp at Patterson Park of the season on November 7th at 8 a.m. We will be meeting at the corner of Eastern Ave. and Linwood Ave. Look for Paul wearing his red PEAK shirt.
- Our Halloween, ‘Haunted Session’ will take place on October 30th for our 6:30 session. Come in (exercisable) costumes and be ready for prizes, D.J, and creepy exercises. Following the class will be drinks and snacks. Sign up here, it’s filling up quickly!